Tuesday, February 20, 2018

THANK YOU AND WELCOME BACK TO ALL OF MY NEW FOLLOWERS




Lauren Alexandra DiSanto is the artist of this still life, "Apples and Sparkling Wine"


Thank you and Welcome to all of my new followers. It has been a while since I have added any new blogs and I appreciate your patience and ability to hang in there and wait.

So much has happened since April, 2016. It is difficult to imagine that so much time has elapsed. Where does the time go when you are having so much fun?

My life in general has been good and I have been blessed with loving children and exceptional grandchildren.

In October of 2016, I fell down the stairs, at church mind you, and that did cause me to take a hiatus from my blogging, however, it was just a brief moment in time and life is back to normal, now.

I have been cooking up a storm, and will be sharing my recipes with you, as well as other interesting stories. Among my newest and very delicious foods are Pea Soup with ham bone, and Lentil Soup with chicken, sausage, and ham, and Sausage Meatball Soup, and many more good things.

So, stay tuned in and I am sure you will find it worth your while.

Thanks again, and much love to all of my followers and friends and family.

 "God Bless All"




No comments:

Post a Comment