Wednesday, November 5, 2014

FAITH MATTERS-FRANK PADILLA-"BLESSING OF FAMILY"



I praise God for the gift of life. There have been many ups and downs, but the constant has always been the Lord right there loving me. And then there are all of you out there also loving me, and keeping me in your prayers. These are what keep me going. My life belongs to the Lord, and will be spent for the service of His name. Whatever more years I have, and with adequate health, I hope to be able to serve God and our Church even more. I thank all of you for your greetings and warm wishes. I love you all. God Bless all of you.
Frank Padilla is the Servant General and Founder of Couples for Christ; and the Moderator of the Live Christ, Share Christ movement. Frank Padilla is on facebook and on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment