Tuesday, September 30, 2014

PEAR RAISIN CINNAMON TORT

AN EASY AND DELICIOUS TREAT FOR A CLOUDY RAINY FALL DAY!

I had some small pears from my tree which I peeled and cored and quartered, approximately, 2 cups of quartered pears.
I sprinkled the pears with ½ cup sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon, and added 1cup raisins and 1 tsp vanilla. Sprinkled with 2 tbsp flour and put aside.
I had a previously frozen lb of pizza dough, which I had thawed and spread on my round pizza pan as if to make a pizza and sprinkled with sugar. Let it stand for a little while to give it a raise.
I then placed the pear mixture in the center of the pizza dough leaving approximately 2” of border and placed 6 pats of butter on top. Then I folded the border around the pear filling until completed.
I brushed the dough with milk and sprinkled a little more sugar around the dough.

Baking at 350 degrees for approximately 35 Minutes in a convection oven or until dough is golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment